This organisation have established themselves as industry leaders, with over 35 years of expertise in their field. They are currently looking for a Manufacturing Engineer to join the team and play a pivotal role in optimising their manufacturing processes.
More information about the company
This company is based in Melbourne's Western suburbs. They specialise in recycled plastic products and are committed to delivering cost-effective solutions and exceptional services to their customers.
Further details about the role
As the Manufacturing Engineer, you will be responsible for the manufacturing equipment and continuous improvement of the equipment and systems. Working alongside the Managing Director and Head of Sales & Operations, you will be responsible for analysing and optimising production methods and workflows to maximise productivity and quality while minimising costs. You will also support the design, testing and introduction of new products and support existing production requirements
The ideal candidate for this position will have experience in the following:
- Proven track record in a similar role with hands-on experience installing and setting production equipment;
- An understanding of lean manufacturing techniques with a continuous improvement focus;
- Well-versed in relevant software (e.g., CAD, ERP MS Office);
- A degree in Engineering or relevant discipline – ideally mechanical;
- Previous experience in plastics manufacturing is preferred, but not essential.