We are seeking a talented and experienced Marketing Communications Manager for our hugely successful and growing client in the Education Care sector. Our client has grown to become a market leader in their industry, and their success is a product of developing a fun, innovative and collaborative workplace culture.
- Oversee and manage the overall marketing budget
- Oversee and manage key stakeholder relationships within Sydney based Head Office and across Australia
- Manage the development and execution of paid & owned marketing campaigns, with a strong focus on lead generation, product and brand consistency and a positive customer experience across all channels
- Ensure brand and key messages are consistent, relevant, current, and optimised across all communications both internal and external through print collateral, digital & social advertising, eDM’s and web
- Develop and execute the paid and owned content marketing plan
- Manage Ambassadors and their contractual commitments
- Support with local area marketing initiatives.
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualifications and min. 5 years marketing/comms experience
- Great communications skills (copywriting/grammar/editing)
- Proven experience in executing advertising marketing campaigns, including digital and social performance campaigns
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- Team orientation, with proven ability to work effectively with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Experience managing agencies
- Ability to manage budgets and act commercially
- Highly motivated with a proactive attitude.
- Attractive remuneration package and fantastic office space
- Flexible working environment; from office and from home
- Well known and loved Education Brand
- Opportunity to take responsibility and kick some goals.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Michael Barry on email@example.com for a confidential discussion.