As a Marketing Executive in the eCom B2C team, you are responsible for executing highly relevant customer lifecycle campaigns, focused on driving long term engagement, commercial outcomes and value for our customers.
You will execute campaigns across performance media channels and are responsible for delivering best practice customer led campaign creative by partnering with internal and external media and creative agencies as well as internal teams.
You’re passionate about connecting customer insights with campaign performance and use them to develop strong marketing plans aligned to business goals. You will be responsible for implementing optimisation across digital media activity, engagement and conversion to maximise return on marketing expenditure.
You will have strong knowledge of best in class media and execution tactics and are responsible for delivering the end to end integration plan across each channel, to achieve campaign and business objectives.
- Deliver data driven, digital marketing activities to grow the eCom customer engagement.
- Delivering targeted customer campaigns and offers, across multiple segments to deliver commercial outcomes and business objectives.
- Develop and execute best practice campaigns creative aligned to brand and business objectives
- Execute and optimise target campaigns across a variety of paid, owned and earned media channels.
- Brief and develop onsite customer campaign journeys, optimising for engagement and conversion.
- Amplify proposition and trade offers, aligned to strategic segments where relevant and ensure that are financially viable, fit for purpose and drive adoption.
- Utilise insights and leverage internal and external partners capability to drive world class data driven 1:1 targeted marketing activity
- Responsible for quality execution (QA outcomes) of campaigns across all channels.
- Work to continually optimise and improve campaign response, ROI, channel performance and customer relevance.
- Implement test and learn road maps to deliver best practice campaigns and tactics to drive conversion.
- 3+ years experience in customer Marketing or behavioral led data marketing roles.
- Tertiary qualified in relevant discipline (Business/Commerce/Marketing etc.).
- Demonstrable experience in executing highly successful multi-channel digital marketing campaigns.
- Experience in customer life-cycle management, with proven ability to deliver business results.
- Proven experience in developing Test & Learn frameworks, and driving conversion rates across multiple channels.
- Experience in end to end campaign and media management across multiple digital platforms
- Understanding of digital media principles, and how to integrate and optimise across multiple channels including programmatic media buying, paid search and SEO.
- Understanding of customer databases and/or complex data sets, including segmentation, clustering, and predictive modelling.
- Ability to understand consumer experiences and represent the eCom customer within the wider business journey and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Ability to identify and prioritise high, medium, low-value opportunities and influencing stakeholders to align objectives
- Strong attention to detail, organising skills, scheduling and work-flow planning.
- Experience in working in complex agile, multi-stakeholder environments.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Works well under pressure to deliver results whilst maintaining values.
- Experience working in an Agile Work environment
- Experience with leading digital marketing platforms such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe, Marketo etc.
- Strong data driven background, with experience in using web analytics tools (Adobe, Google) to analyse campaign performance.
- Strong stakeholder management, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Financial acumen and ability to analyse information, identify trends and prioritise issues, then make effective decisions
- Experience in campaign automation and exposure to key principles and solutions.
- Experience with Mobile first design and customer centric UX.