Reporting to the General Manager of Marketing, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for overseeing five well-known household brands in a global company. This role is responsible for leading the marketing, communications, brand and digital marketing strategies and implementation for our client's trade and consumer brands.
There will be one direct report supporting this role.
- Oversee that delivery of the marketing, communications, brand and digital marketing strategy, through in-house resources
- Ensure the delivery of both Trade and Customer campaigns through ATL, BTL, Digital and Social Media channels
- Oversee the social media, brand management and CRM team
- Keep track of performances of campaigns and ensure the enhancement of campaigns
- Work across multiple brands and portfolios across the business
- Participation in external and internal stakeholder sessions across AU & NZ to share marketing insights
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing or Business Degree and/ or significant relevant industry experience required
- Experience in a leadership role is a must
- Experience leading brand and digital campaigns
- Ability to work across multiple brands and portfolios
- Able to assist the team with delivering campaigns when required
- Understanding of Google Analytics and Salesforce
- Opportunity to grow with an international business
- Supportive and dynamic team environment - excellent team culture!
- Onsite Parking facilities
Founded in the 1800s and with 48,000 employees globally this organisation is a leader in supplying household cleaning products. The organisation designs, develop, manufactures sustainable, high-performance and high-quality products.
Click the APPLY button alternatively or contact Donna Mak via Dmak@sharpandcarter.com.au or 0432 057 779