This is a newly created role reporting to the Head of Marketing. You will execute end to end multi-channel marketing campaigns ensuring a smooth and enjoyable customer journey. You will work closely with the wider marketing team and take ownership of each campaign.
- Execute end to end marketing campaigns with a key focus on acquisition and referrals
- Introduce multi-channel marketing campaigns across digital, lead virtual events, content creation and copy.
- Project manage the marketing strategy and execution across Australia
- Collaborate closely with key internal stakeholders such as the Chief Medical Officer, National Program Director, Operations, Marketing and the design team.
The successful applicant should have
- Strong planning and project management skills
- Exceptional Stakeholder Management skills with the ability to build and nurture relationships
- Proven track record and experience in the healthcare or medical industry is preferable
- A positive, collaborative and high performing mindset
- Excellent Salary Package
- ASAP Start
- 6 month Contract role with potential for Permanency
- Very flexible working environment
- Great team environment and culture.
My client is a leader in their field of healthcare and are looking for positive, passionate and caring people to join their team. Everyday, they help hundreds of Australians by enhancing and improving their health and longevity. You will be afforded the opportunity to really put your stamp on their go to market strategy and improving their overall customer journey and experience.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, You can also send your CV directly to Michael Barry at firstname.lastname@example.org