An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Marketing Manager to lead the Marketing Direction of this Revolutionary SaaS Organisation.
The Marketing Manager will have prior Product Marketing experience and ensure consistent, compelling messaging across the product, launch product adoption initiatives, and lead Go-to-Market for new features & product launches.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Product Marketing, be experienced working on product launches and GTMs, and have excellent copywriting skills to articulate the company messaging.
- Own the company messaging through compelling copywriting regarding products internally, to customers, to prospects, and to the market.
- Engage with customers and shape our tone of voice as our client revolutionises the industry.
- Lead Go-to-Market projects across multiple channels
- Provide insights into the product and design teams to create products that solve real customer needs.
- Coordinate phased product launches with a small initial set of customers, to collect and address feedback
- Write compelling go-to-market content like blog posts, help articles, sales collateral, website copy, and customer case studies.
- Work collaboratively across the entire organisation to drive initiatives and user
- Champion Product-led Growth.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in Product Marketing in B2C or B2B businesses, ideally SaaS, Hospitality or Marketplaces
- Strong experience collaborating across both technical and non-technical teams to drive success
- Experience working in Product-led teams, or taking products to market
- Strong communication skills without fear of over-communication
- This is a strategic yet hands-on role, so experience writing simple, compelling content for emails, landing pages, or in-app messages is a must.
- Incredible Opportunity to be part of this Company Journey
- An attractive salary package, including participation in the Employee Share Option Plan
- Ongoing support in your learning and development
- Work in a bright, highly capable team focussed on interesting, meaningful industry problems
- Great office centrally located in Sydney CBD.
About the company
Our client commit to learning and enriching their team members. They work flexibly, believing in getting things done rather than counting time at a desk.
Be part of a team that delivers world-class software products to drive brand engagement, customer acquisition, sales growth and business insights like never before.
How to Apply
Click the APPLY button or alternatively email Michael Barry on email@example.com for any questions you might have.