This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated Marketing Manager to join an iconic technology business, that is a true market leader in their field. Reporting to the Head of Revenue and Partnerships, you will assist with the development and execution of marketing strategies to contribute to uptake to the growth of this organisations brand presence and the uptake of their products.
- Leading and conceptualising the annual marketing plan and strategy.
- Developing brand building strategies and positioning
- Responsibility for designing, executing and evaluating campaigns, promotions and market strategies that will assist in achieving specified business objectives.
- Analyzing the channel mix and proactively identifying opportunities and making recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Collaborating with various internal functions, Sales, Product, Partnerships etc on specific projects and assisting with the development of a campaign plan.
- Preparing briefs for external agencies (mainly digital).
- Accountability for individual campaign budgets and overall campaign reporting.
- Assist in the development of strategic partnerships by working with the Head of Partnerships.
Skills and Experience
• Demonstrated experience in either a Campaign Management/ Digital Marketing & Communications capacity. Ideally this is in a B2B Tech, SaaS environment.
• Proven experience in developing, executing and evaluating marketing campaigns.
• A strong communicator with a track record of successful business partnering.
• Understanding and experience working with digital analytic tools.
• Tertiary qualification in Marketing, Communications or business related field.
- Fintech who is going from strength to strength.
- Flexible working practices with a hybrid working model.
- Collaborative marketing function and great company culture.
- Genuine opportunity for career progression and development.
- Salary Package circa $110-130K plus Superannuation.
About the company
Our client is a growing Fintech organisation. They are renowned for their ability to continuously challenge the market with their product offerings. As a business they are currently growing at an exponential rate and their success stems from being able to get the balance right between developing innovative products and continually re-investing in their customers (B2B) and staff.
The organisation's culture is one that promotes flexibility, innovation and above all honesty and collaboration. Their employees are highly energetic and passionate and like to inspire those around them. With a true start-up mentality embedded across the organisation, the business embraces and encourages sharing ideas around the coffee machine and working flexibly.
How to Apply
Interested? Click APPLY NOW!