Sharp & Carter are proud to partner with an executive level career transformation organisation that provides a tailored approach to business and candidates alike. Established here in Australia for almost two decades, they support change across all levels and have a thorough understanding of the needs of every business. Many of their clients come from larger enterprises as well as ASX listed businesses.
About the Role
As the Marketing Manager and key member of the function which will drive sales and marketing initiatives across all of their group services and ensure they maximise the opportunities from their clients, prospects and alumni. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for delivering major national campaign activity for the business across multiple channels.
- Assist in the development and implementation of the company’s brand and marketing strategy
- Lead the planning, execution, and evaluation of marketing campaigns across various channels.
- Oversee content creation, design, and distribution for online and offline marketing materials.
- Monitor campaign performance and adjust strategies as needed for optimal results
- Ensure that all marketing efforts serve immediate and long-term business goals by identifying and executing improvements for processes, content, and lead generation
- Communicate campaign objectives, timelines, and deliverables to sales and business teams and provide instructions for usage and promotion
- Plan meetings and events, by identifying requirements, establishing contacts, developing schedules and assignments, and coordinating mailing lists
- Manage the company’s web presence, including the website, social media and other marketing assets
- Manage the organisations CRM and Email Marketing strategy
- Demonstrative experience working in a Marketing position ideally within a B2B environment.
- Intimate knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Project management skills
- Familiarity with content management systems (CMS) and the HubSpot customer relationship management (CRM) tool
- Working knowledge of HTML and design software
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Communication or Business experience in a similar role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with LinkedIn and Google Analytics
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link or contact Dominic Roy on email@example.com for any questions.