Sharp and Carter is proud to partner with this market-leading industrial supplies business based in Western Sydney. Being wholly Australian owned and operated, what sets our client apart from their competitors is their personal and proactive approach to their customers and delivering exceptional levels of customer service. In addition, our client fosters a culture of inclusiveness that values people and the contribution they make to the efficient and effective operation of the business and its profitability.
We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated Marketing Manager to own the end to end Marketing strategy for our client. You will work across a range of duties including NPD, Product Lifecycle and Managing APAC Strategies.
- Manage the Product/Solution Lifecycle (Product Lifecycle Management)
- Direct the marketing strategies as they relate to the broader trends of the market
- Leverage the available product portfolio and NPD pipeline to drive share and market growth
- Project manage NPD projects through the Stage Gate process.
- Proactively follow through on market insights and development projects to drive new product development/innovation in the category
- Develop and maintain an effective communications strategy (multi-platform) with stakeholders relevant to the category.
The successful candidate will posses the following:
- 5+ years proven marketing and product/category experience in a manufacturing, industrial or construction industry
- Ability to build strong relationships, at various levels, both internally and externally
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, Marketing, Product Design or related field
- Strong consultative manner and strategic approach.
- Huge Career Opportunities within the wider Business
- Fantastic Remuneration Package
- Flexible work arrangements and potential for remote work
- A company who are truly committed to providing the best for their employees
Click APPLY or contact Michael on firstname.lastname@example.org