Implement integrated marketing plans and activities for designated business units and customer segments, to drive brand consideration and preference, maximise lead generation and support customer retention, engagement and advocacy.
- Ensure that all marketing communication content is accurately maintained and optimised at all times.
- Leverage customer research and use insights to create customer value propositions, test and learn activities and marketing activities in accordance with strategic goals.
- Build trusted relationships with all key stakeholders and SMEs with your designated business unit(s), building credibility as a trusted marketing advisor and business partner.
- Ensure that all branded assets (promotional material, advertisements, buildings, retail outlets, cars, uniforms, etc) for the portfolio are brand compliant.
Skills and Experience:
The successful candidate will posses the following:
- Experience in the Property Industry preferred
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing, commerce or related field
- Must be open to travel and own a license.
- One of Australia's most well known Residential Property providers
- Huge opportunity to own a major portfolio in NSW
- Autonomy and Ownership.
Click APPLY or contact Michael Barry on firstname.lastname@example.org