Our client is one of the world’s leading design and engineering manufacturers with operations around the globe and an investment in the most sophisticated tech and production facilities. Tomorrow, they aim to be a global leader in sustainable design and manufacturing, known for distributing the world’s best
consumer brands and products.
Our client has grown to become one of the world’s leading design and engineering manufacturer of a diverse, practical and value for money innovative houseware products. The products are engineered across all continents with operations around the globe. As the Marketing Coordinator, you will be responsible for coordinating and managing a wide range of marketing activities, including social media management, digital marketing campaigns, and content creation in line with our organisations values.
- Collaborate with the marketing team and cross-functional departments to develop and implement marketing strategies aligned with company goals.
- Coordinate and manage photoshoots, ensuring high-quality visuals that align with the company's brand identity.
- Manage and maintain the company's social media platforms, including creating and scheduling engaging content, monitoring performance, and optimizing strategies based on data market insights.
- Coordinate and execute digital marketing campaigns, including email, display advertising, and paid search, ensuring that campaigns are timely, targeted, and within budget.
- Utilize Adobe Suite to create visually compelling graphic assets for various marketing initiatives, including web images, social media, and print materials.
- Track and analyse marketing data to measure campaign performance and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Assist with the creation and distribution of marketing collateral, including, retailer websites, brochures, presentations, and other materials.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a marketing coordinator or similar role.
- Competent in Adobe Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Experience in Shopify and WordPress site management
- Proven experience managing social media platforms and executing digital marketing campaigns, managing retailer web portals.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with marketing automation platforms and CRM systems is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail-oriented with a strong focus on accuracy and quality.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team.
- You don't mind getting your hands dirty and have a "no job is too small" attitude
Click APPLY or contact Dominic Roy at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.