Join this Global Financial Services Organisation during a period of extensive growth. The Marketing Specialist will be key to managing various projects and that communications to customers are delivered in an efficient, comprehensive and timely manner.
Reporting to the Manager, Business Strategy, this Marketing Specialist contract position will suit someone who understands data-driven Marketing decision making, customer onboarding experience and customer communication processes, and has a strong track record in successful project and stakeholder management.
- Project management – coordinating stakeholders, managing collateral updates and customer communications.
- Customer & Internal Communication – update collateral, site, Sales/AD communicate templates and co-ordinate change communications.
- Manage compliance requirements as seek opportunities to optimise processes.
- Support the Marketing Manager to develop and execute channel marketing communication plans.
What you need to be successful
- A tertiary qualification in Marketing or Business
- 3+ years experience in Marketing environment, preferably within a financial services environment
- Project management skills to ensure completion following clear timelines and project steps
- Experience managing multiple stakeholder relationships with strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Proficiency in data analytics and tracking tools such as Adobe Analytics would be an advantage.
- Global Brand with a worldwide footprint
- Extremely Attractive remuneration package
- A supportive, collaborative and flexible working environment
- 12 month contract with potential of Permanency
- $80,000 - $90,000 base + super
- CBD Location in state of the art modern offices and WFH options
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Michael on mbarry@Sharpandcarter.com.au