We are looking for a talented and experienced Marketing Specialist to lead and execute brand communications for the growth of member engagement.
- Lead and support brand communications projects end to end - from concept, stakeholder alignment, objective setting, briefings, creative, execution, testing, iteration and measurement - to grow member engagement.
- Execute key brand campaigns and always-on comms across bought, owned and earned channels with support from the Marketing Activation team
- Leverage insights and research to support the execution of brand communications and projects. Providing proactive ideas and campaign ideas for how to grow brand loyalty
- Deliver a sustainable and Always on proposition marketing plan
- Manage the Tone of Voice for multiple Social Channels.
Required Skills and Experience
- 3+ years in a similar type role in brand/marketing/communications
- Experience working with loyalty marketing or programs preferred
- Related tertiary qualification in Marketing/Comms
- Skilled multi tasker, with high attention to detail and great prioritisation skills.
- Well known and loved Brand and Loyalty Program with huge growth opportunities
- Exposure to multiple marketing channels
- Fantastic remuneration package and flexibility
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Michael Barry on firstname.lastname@example.org