Seeking a high energy, experienced, passionate and strategic National Business Manager with ambition to step into National Sales Management/Head of Sales over the next few years. This is an exciting opportunity to manage and own the relationships and strategic grow a variety of accounts across Discount Department Stores, Department Stores, Petrol & Convenience, Independent Grocery and Specialty Channels.
- Manage the major accounts to contract conditions ensuring strong supply and customer satisfaction in line with customer agreements
- Preparing and presenting reports to all major accounts
- Analysing purchase data and to identify opportunities within the account both new products and cost management solutions
- Indirectly oversee the local account management team where applicable to ensure account plans have been implemented effectively
- New business development within additional existing and new customers
- Proven ability to establish and maintain a multi-point contact with the customer
- Proven record of Customer Service excellence with the capability of leading others in the organisation to support such excellence
- Solid track record of B2B selling
- Experience in, and responsibility for the preparation of annual budgets and strategic plans
- A passion for cool product and a love of working in a fast passed and agile team
- Existing network and knowledge of the channels
- Proven success in a similar role
- Natural ability to build strong relationships with trade personnel
- Excellent time management
- Confident in presenting analytical market data
- Confident and comfortable with negotiating and influencing
- Workplace environment and flexibility
- Play an integral role in executing their National expansion
- Long term progression opportunities
Founded in the USA in mid 80’s the business have fast become the global leader in toy world. They have an incredibly innovative NPD pipeline a super strong brand, dynamic leaders and strong investment. The next few years are going to be an awesome journey as they further expand domestically and across APAC.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Brede Seccull on 0428510302 for a confidential discussion.