The role of the National Business Manager – Digital Sales, Pureplay is to own and drive online Sales Growth and Profitability of Amazon and other Pureplay customers. Sitting within the Digital Team, it reports to the Head of eCommerce, Digital and Media and is part of the broader Consumer Marketing Function.
- Optimise performance of Amazon and other Pureplay customers
- Identify and execute opportunities to drive incremental growth within Amazon
- Develop new business in the Pureplay channel
- Own relationship with Amazon Commercial team and Vendor Service Manager and well as other Pureplay accounts
- Work closely with Amazon Ad Sales in conjunction with Media Agency
- Develop strong and collaborative working relationships with immediate Digital Team canvassing eCommerce, Digital Brand and Media as well as broader Consumer Marketing team
- Ensure the range is shoppable with sufficient funding and bundling to avoid sales suppression
- Manage inventory forecasts in line with resource allocated to campaigns and events
- Prepare and lead account negotiations across trading terms, funding models and supply chain topics to ensure profitability of accounts and set them up for growth
- Prioritise allocation of investment across the year to maximise return and ensure alignment to other campaigns/activations running across the business
- Build accurate sales forecasts and report on these on a weekly basis with a clear understanding of impacts to phasing and the projected landed position vs target
- Continually evaluate performance of accounts and best use of trade funds as well as other levers
- Monitor and report on trends, platform developments and competitor online activities, using clear data driven insights to inform recommendations
- Take ownership of Pureplay accounts and drive Full Funnel alignment toward your targets
- Partner with Regional and Global stakeholders on projects, common topics and best practice sharing.
What you need to be successful
- Previous Account Management / eCommerce experience within Online / Digital Sales, preferably within the Pureplay space
- Experience in customer facing roles with strong negotiation and relationship-building skills
- Experience in delivering strong commercial outcomes
- Experience with Amazon highly regarded.
- Opportunity to own and drive a significant channel and make a company wide impact
- Free-parking on site - close to gyms, restaurants, shopping centre, public transport
- A supportive, fun and collaborative working environment.
About the company
My client is one of the world's most loved Personal Care brands famous for products that touch our lives daily. It has a high performing but collaborative team environment. They understand their people are their most important assets and care for them as individuals. Put simply it's a great place to work!
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Michael Barry on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.