Our client is looking for a talented and ambitious National Collections Manager to join their finance team on a full-time basis. This is a Leadership position, managing a team of nine collections officers based in Melbourne's CBD with flexibility to work from home.
Reporting to the Revenue Control Manager, you will be responsible for (but not limited to) the following duties
- Overseeing a team of nine collections officer
- Developing policy and procedures around credit and customer set up
- Driving and overseeing the collections process for accounts 31-90+ overdue
- Mentoring and training
- Developing management reporting and KPIs
The Successful Applicant will Have
- Prior management experience in a similar role
- Exposure to process improvement, streamlining procedures, automation
- A manager who is passionate about developing and maintaining relationships and bringing people together
- Excellent communication skills - written and oral
- Excellent experience with technology
- Not afraid of change
- Be a part of the Leadership team
- Growth and development
- Excellent work-life balance
- Agile environment
About the Client
Our client is a leading organisation in their field located in Melbourne's CBD with easy access to public transportation. Due to a recent restructure, they are seeking a switched-on, talented Collections Manager to join their growing, vibrant team.
The business offers a social and relaxed working environment, best suited to an individual who can work as part of a team.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Celena Sonntag at firstname.lastname@example.org