Reporting to the CEO, you will oversee the day-to-day HR operations for approximately 400 employees and be responsible for delivering and maintaining innovative, effective and efficient human resources systems, processes and services. The position will promote strong company values and enable business success through the design and implementation of plans and activities. The goal of these activities will be to meet the objectives set out in the corporate strategic business plan. This position requires an experienced, resilient, and self-sufficient individual who can lead a small team and ensure the delivery of HR services and initiatives are closely aligned with the organisation’s vision and goals.
- Evaluate national organisation including structure, processes and tools and integrate organisational systems to guide leadership in their decision-making activities to recommend appropriate interventions/solutions;
- Consult with Managers on performance issues and ensure follow-through and improvement plans are in place, including coaching and counselling to employees and managers to align with or improve organisational performance;
- Lead in identifying training and development needs of the organisation and develop short and long-term people development plans;
- Partner with hiring managers around recruitment and talent strategies and coach the organisation on best practice across diversity, culture and employee value proposition;
- Provide appropriate tools and guidance to managers in policies interpretation and employee discipline issues and establish national programs to sustain/maintain employees’ morale, motivate staff, and create positive working environments.
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources, Employment/Industrial Relations or related business management discipline;
- Proven track record in delivering business performance across multiple operations with an attested ability to engage, influence and contribute to organisational strategy and translate that strategy into operational deliverables via a broad ranges of stakeholders;
- Proven ability to lead, manage, develop and execute in high pressure and entrepreneurial environments;
- Change management experience, with a demonstrated track-record of successfully implementing change.
Our client is known for their multiple brands and service offerings to the Australian agricultural sector. They pride themselves on their connection with their customers and put the consumer at the heart of all business operations. This organisation will offer a passionate HR Manager the opportunity to work in a hard-working team who hold themselves accountable to the highest standard.
How to Apply
If your next move aligns with this position, please apply directly using the link below and attach an updated copy of your resume. Sharp & Carter will be in touch with all applicants and shortlisting will commence immediately for this position. For further questions relating to this opportunity, please contact Haylea Smith at email@example.com.