An excellent opportunity exists for an experienced National Sales Manager to join this growing business. Initially charged with leading a team of 6 BDM's with a hands-on approach, the role will have you driving growth through the existing retail distributor channel.
However, given the growth mindset of the business, they'll be looking for you to help explore a new commercial channel in 2021 which could see you taking on a wider sales remit across the business.
- Hands-on leadership of a national team of BDM's
- Ensuring your team's sales continue to grow through retail distributor network
- Being on the road with your team regularly, including interstate travel
- Making sure all reporting requirements, team meetings, KPI's are being met by your team
- Strategically assisting the business to explore commercial channel opportunities
- Bring a high growth mindset to the role & business
- Proven track record in leading a National Sales team
- Experience in selling through retail distributors essential, ideally in the building products or hardware sectors
- Any experience in selling into commercial / contractor markets would be highly regarded
- Background in driving growth initiatives within a business
- Ability to lead by example in all areas; sales, behaviours, reporting, work ethic
- Strong reporting skills
- Opportunity to take this NSM role to the next level
- Work within an honest, family-orientated & driven business
- Attractive salary package on offer
With over 30 years in the market, our client distributes premium accessories, tools and equipment for the wall, ceiling & plaster industries. They are a national leader and rapidly-growing importer and wholesaler that is truly dedicated to unparalleled service, and products of the highest quality. The business prides themselves on the extensive range of product they have available to the market.
This successful business typifies a progressive SME culture, with strong emphasis on their values of integrity, trust & work ethic. Head office is based in Melbourne, and the business' success can be attributed to the hard work put in by all employees.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Sam Arico at firstname.lastname@example.org