Sitting in front of the house, this is a varied and challenging Office Manager role that will see you become the glue that holds the business together, and be involved in all key business facets. In this role, you will create a positive first impression for clients and stakeholders and manage the day-to-day running of the office and provide directed support to the Finance Manager.
If you are a motivated Administrator who has had exposure to supporting a finance team, and who enjoys playing a pivotal role in the success of a fantastic business, this could be the opportunity that you are looking for!
In this diverse role, you will manage the Reception area and be the go-to person in the office for all Administration support and provide support to the Finance Manager. Responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Meet and greet visitors and answering phone calls and queries, and ensure that messages are passed to relevant stakeholders
- Ensure a tidy office space and kitchen area
- Ordering all office supplies and stationery
- On-boarding new starters
- Managing the finance email inbox and answering invoice queries
- Managing all invoices, claims, purchase orders, and approvals
- Checking monthly statements and basic data analysis
- Coordinating all internal social events including monthly lunches, quarterly activities and the Christmas Event
- Inventory management
- Updating and maintaining databases
- Printing, filing, archiving, and scanning
You will be an experienced Administrator with a passion for organization and supporting a business to achieve success. Key skills and experience include but are not limited to;
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role gained in a corporate/professional setting
- MUST have 1+ years of exposure to finance administration/accounts/invoicing
- Technically savvy across various computer systems and exposure to accounting software
- Skilled organizer with the ability to juggle and prioritise multiple tasks at once
- High level of initiative and a proactive approach to work, with the ability to follow through on all tasks
- People-person with excellent communication skills
Our client is a growing and successful Construction Business that have enjoyed great success over the past 12 months and has an exciting growth plan for the future. Located in the city-fringe of Melbourne, our client offers modern office spaces and an autonomous and supportive working environment where they care about your development. If you seek a company where you can be valued and grow your career, this could be the role for you!