An exciting opportunity now exists to join this Manufacturing Business as the Office Manager to oversee and influence the next phase of growth. This is a diverse role that will allow the successful candidate to work across a number of key business areas and positively contribute to the success of the business. You must have excellent attention to detail and a proactive approach to work, with the attitude that no task is too big or too small.
- Lead office administration team in the delivery of their accountabilities including reception, visitor management and provision of general business supplies
- Coordinate facilities services such as cleaners, pest control, general building maintenance etc.
- Ownership of business policies such as Terms and Conditions, warranties etc.
- Provide support, as required, for processing invoices, banking, credit notices, supplier orders etc
- Coordinate entire employee life-cycle from recruitment, onboarding, performance management and end of employment, including casual and contract labour
- Oversee the tracking and co-ordination of all employee administration and training records
- Work with the HSR officer to manage all safety / OHS procedures, compliance and documentation
- Assist in the preparation of monthly/quarterly and annual reporting
- Assist with the development and review of all HR processes, compliance and policies
- Implement company wellness initiatives
- Lead projects such as new product range development, materials selection and other business projects
- Perform necessary research and other activities; coordinate other team members towards project deliverables
- Maintain social media presence through a structured schedule of posts and monitoring feedback through various channels
- Coordinate digital media for promotional material, product catalogues, sales documents
You will be a recognized senior leader within your previous roles, with a proven background of success in Office Management. You will excel in people engagement and lead positive behavior through example. Dynamic and ambitious in nature, you'll enjoy the professional challenges and relish the excitement of being an integral part of developing a highly successful and reputable organisation.
Skills / Experience
The ideal individual will have experience working in a similar Office Management role, as well as:
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite – particularly Word and Excel, and all other technical systems
- Experience setting up HR processes
- Essential to have high attention to detail
- Friendly, positive, and enthusiastic approach to work
- Flexible and adaptable
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to work within a high volume, team environment
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative in problem-solving and in exercising judgment
My client is a Manufacturing business based who specialise in high-end cabinetry. They have achieved excellence in their space and have a high-performing and inclusive culture. Working in a small team you would be liaising with a variety of stakeholders and clients, and no two days would be the same.