This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Office Manager to join a unique, progressive high end residential developer based in South Melbourne.
The ideal person will have the ability to forward plan and have previous experience operating in environments where they are heavily relied upon to undertake a multitude of tasks.
Being the Office Manager your tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Social media & website - generate Instagram content, update websites
- Finance administration
- Internal and external event management
- Office coordination tasks
- Client support and management
- Administration support to Directors
- Assist Contract Administrators with documentation
- Assist with the tender preparation
- Experience working in a similar position
- Experience in the construction is desirable but not essential
- Ability to prioritise and stay one step ahead
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Overall great team player
- High degree of attention to detail
- Excellent planning and organisation skills while being extremely flexible
- Advanced Microsoft knowledge
- Excellent time management skills
Based in South Melbourne our client is a well-established high end residential construction organisation that is seeking an experienced Office Manager join their dynamic and stable business. This is a permanent role that requires an individual that will bring a "can do" attitude to a hardworking and supportive team.
To apply please follow the link below or for a confidential discussion please phone Bridgette Meaden - 0484 381 458