This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Office Manager to join a unique and progressive organisation in the Melbourne CBD. This role will be reporting to the CEO and is set up to be a true linchpin for managing and maintaining an awesome office experience.
This role gives you the opportunity to work in a values-driven organisation who are true leaders in their field. You will provide strategic support and operational assistance across a range of sensitive and confidential issues. Your ability to coordinate and manage varying expectations and daily workflows will be highly attractive for this position.
Being the Office Manager your tasks will include:
- Be the go to person for all internal and external employees and visitors
- HR support - onboarding & offboarding
- Book travel, accommodation and training
- Internal and external event management
- Office coordination tasks
- Administration support to Directors
- Ad hoc support to the team
- Management of the external learning & development platform
- Experience working in a similar position
- Ability to prioritize and stay one step ahead
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Overall great team player
- High degree of attention to detail
- Excellent planning and organisation skills while being extremely flexible
- Excellent time management skills
Our client is an association that represents practice managers and administrators working in the healthcare industry in Australia. They provide support, resources, and professional development opportunities to its members to enhance their knowledge and skills in managing medical practices effectively.
The organisation is a highly reputable business with strong employee tenure, attractive company values and a welcoming environment ensures you will have a highly successful career with your new employer.
How to Apply
Sharp & Carter often have a range of positions available that may not yet be advertised. If you feel this opportunity is interesting yet not quite right, then we recommend still putting in an application or sending your CV directly to the email address below. That way we can contact you to find out more about your career goals and aspirations, and we will ensure you stay updated and aware of exciting new vacancies in the market.
For more information about this opportunity, please call Bridgette Meaden for a confidential discussion on the details below.
0484 381 458