An exceptional opportunity has become available for an experienced Office Manager to support a highly reputable property leasing business in Southbank.
The responsibility of the Business Support Executive is to provide corporate business support and an extension of support to centres in
the areas of corporate operations, procedures and projects in order to ensure organisational effectiveness and efficiency across head office
and our client's portfolio of centres. This role is inclusive of Corporate IT, Administration & Coordination as necessary and extension of
support to centre management teams for corporate functions such as procurement and applicable invoice and reconciliation for process
Reporting to and supporting the CFO, this position is an integral role in the organization and requires a highly organized and skilled office Manager/Business Support Executive who can provide an exceptional level of coordination and management.
Your key responsibilities will include, however, are not limited to:
- HR Administration and project support
- You will be the Workplace Health & Safety Officer
- Partner with business units to provide project coordination support
- Respond to internal and external queries
- Responsible for IT-related new starter onboarding
- Work closely with IT to troubleshoot
- Manage the corporate website, ensuring up to date and relevant
- Create and circulate internal communications
- Manage and deliver events, both internal and external
As a suitable candidate for this position, you will hold prior relevant and recent experience as an Office Manager or a Business Support Executive within a corporate business environment.
In addition, you will also:
- Experience in a similar role
- Project Management/Coordination is highly regarded
- Extensive experience in interacting with multiple stakeholders;
- Adaptive communication style to ensure an open, professional and friendly manner to all levels within the organisation;
- Flexible work approach to meet the varying demands of an ever-changing and fast-moving environment;
- High computer literacy in all Microsoft office applications (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint).
Sharp & Carter is proud to partner with a specialist retail property service provider to appoint an Executive Assistant in a permanent full-time position in Southbank.
The opportunity to commence with a highly reputable business with strong employee tenure, attractive company values, and a welcoming environment ensures you will have a long and successful career with your new employer.
How to Apply
If this position aligns with your next career move, please apply directly using the link below and attach an updated copy of your resume. For more information about this opportunity, please call Bridgette Meaden - 0484 381 458