As the Operations Finance Manager, you will lead the preparation of financials, controls and planning, financial analysis and drive improvements in meaningful reporting to support key decision making.
In addition, you will be a major contributor to the financial success of the organisation by providing financial insight and analysis to support key decisions makers. You will maintain an intimate knowledge of the financial performance of the Toll manufacturing arrangements and will partner with the Group Finance Manager and Head of Commercial Finance to maintain tight financial control and materially improve performance over time. The role will also provide ongoing support for the wider Operations Finance function and include the following responsibilities.
- Manage all financial aspects of the key Toll Manufacturing agreements, including preparation of financial reports, monthly and quarterly ‘true ups’ and other analysis and reconciliations as required
- Building and leveraging relationships, particularly with the Commercial, Planning and Operations teams and 3rd parties, driving continuous improvements in customer service, business performance and shareholder returns
- Be a key contributor to the annual budget and quarterly forecast process, ensuring engagement with key managers and leading presentations with management
- Drive improvements within M3, to strengthen financial controls and reduce reliance on manual processes
- Manage financial risks by maintaining robust internal controls
- Assist in the completion of corporate reporting requirements as require
- Ensure the integrity of the General Ledger and Balance Sheet accounts
- Control inventory balances and movements as recorded in the General Ledger, to ensure the accuracy of data and correct authorisation of inventory adjustments.
- Perform valuation adjustments and variance capitalisation as required.
- Ad hoc analysis and project as required
CA/CPA qualified, you will have strong commercial/analytical experience, ideally from within a manufacturing/ FMCG environment with comprehensive understanding of standard product costings systems and inventory valuation adjustments. You will also have the ability to analyse key operational and financial trends across the business and strong project management experience with the ability to multitask and meet deadlines. Advanced Excel skills and experience using SAP, M3 or Power Bi will be advantageous, but it is no essential.
Sharp & Carter has partnered with an large ASX listed FMCG leader whose products are found in households all around the world. With several iconic brands and an outstanding leadership team, they attract, retain, and develop the best candidates in the market. They offer exceptional career progression opportunities and foster a collaborative and high-performance culture.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, to arrange a confidential discussion, please contact Jonathon Prince