- Secure a new permanent full-time opportunity.
- Located close to home in Broadmeadows.
- Attractive Salary paying $70,000 – $80,000 + Super
Our client is a market leading organisation that is dominant in their field and are known for being well respected and reputable. They strive to have a positive effect on the wellbeing of their staff and wider community. Our clients are focused on the growth of the organisation by seeking an experienced Payroll Officer to join their team on a permanent full time basis.
Reporting directly into the Finance Manager, your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Pay run for 500+ employees
- Ensuring the timely and accurate processing of weekly payrolls
- PAYG, Payroll Tax, Workcover and Superannuation payments
- Processing new starters, terminations, and payroll adjustments
- Interpreting various EBA's and awards
- Proving accurate information in response to employee queries
- Reporting duties
Skills and Experience
- Prior experience within a similar Payroll Officer position
- Ability to interpret various EBAs and awards
- Possess high level attention to detail
- Energetic and positive can-do attitude
- Well-developed verbal & written communication skills
- Desire to work collaboratively, and passion for payroll
- Excellent time management & organisational skills
- Supportive and collaborative team environment
- Onsite car parking
- Salary circa $70,000 - $80,000 + super
- Located close to home in Broadmeadows
- Opportunity to grow and develop
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Ryan McNaughton at firstname.lastname@example.org.