Our client is a global organisaton within a growing and exciting industry. Located in the Docklands (currently working from home), they are in need of a Payroll Accountant to join their large team. This role is initially a 3 month temporary assignment with potential for long term extension.
Reporting into the Financial Controller and working closely alongside the payroll team, this role will be responsible for:
- Payroll data analytics
- Looking after all payroll accounting reconciliations
- End of month payroll tax and superannuation reconciliations
- Processing month end and year end closure
- Payroll reporting and analysis
- Proven experience with month end payroll duties, ideally within a large scale business
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good organisational skills
- Intermediate excel skills
To apply online please click on the appropriate link, alternatively for a confidential discussion please call Chris Belegrinos on 0422 162 015.