Our client is a well-known service provider, who has a strong impact on the community and wellbeing initiatives. The department you will be working in has achieved recognition for their high-quality customer service and encourage their employees to be collaborative and focus on providing a positive working place.
Due to internal projects, an excellent opportunity has become available for a Payroll Administrator to join them on a 12-month FTC, with the potential to extend.
About the Role
As the Payroll Administrator you will be reporting into the Payroll Supervisor and will be working in a team of 3 Payroll Officers. Your key responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Supporting payroll processing for up to 1500 employees on a fortnightly basis
- Onboarding new employees and updating existing profiles
- Entering timesheets and leave requests
- Managing the payroll inbox and action queries in a timely manner
- Ensuring payroll procedures are updated & maintained.
The ideal applicant will have at least 1 years’ experience in a similar, high volume environment. You will have an eye for detail, have excellent time management skills and be adaptable. Strong communication skills, a team approach and a positive can-do attitude are a non-negotiable for this role!
You must reside in Western Australia and have full working rights to be considered for this vacancy.
- Onsite parking, and next to public transport
- Community focus days, onsite gym & café
- Career progression and flexibility encouraged
- WFH 2 days per week
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Sarah Piesse on email@example.com