Sharp & Carter are currently recruiting several Payroll Analyst opportunities to support market leading organisations that are continuing to recruit during the COVID-19 period.
These Payroll Analyst positions include the following duties:
- Business partner with Payroll & Finance teams on payroll and rostering best practices and implement process improvements
- Test script creation and performance
- Provide payroll support for key projects related to the implementation of new and existing rostering systems
- Provide on-going training to end-users
- Other payroll and rostering related duties
The successful applicants will have extensive proven experience in Payroll Analyst and/ or Rostering positions. Most importantly, you will have excellent attention to detail and strong communication skills when dealing with key stakeholders. Systems that will be looked upon favourably include TimeTarget, Kronos, RosterOn as well as SAP and Chris software.
What's on Offer
- Commence ASAP in integral positions to company success
- Great salaries
- Long term contract work
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Daniel at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0431 284 815.