This is a newly created role for an ambitious and results driven Payroll Analyst to join a large household name organisation on the North Shore. The role reports directly into the Payroll Transformation Manager and will initially be on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract Basis. This position is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to demonstrate their analytical skills by improving existing processes within the organisation.
- Identify, document and map existing processes.
- Design and develop workflow diagrams
- Requirements gathering from a variety of sources including Payroll, People & Culture and Finance.
- Prepare future state process maps.
- Analyse processes and determine necessary changes to drive accuracy, efficiency and controls.
- Bulk data analysis and preparation of bulk data update files for upload into payroll systems.
- Data validation and reconciliations.
- System testing, including parallel pay runs
- Identify all risks and ensure they are remedied, and processes are adjusted to mitigate future risks.
- Ensure newly defined processes and procedures are audit compliant.
The successful applicant will have
- Previous experience as a Senior Payroll Officer or Payroll Analyst.
- Experience with a large, complex Payroll function.
- Previous experience and knowledge using large payroll systems
- Previous experience and knowledge using a Time and Attendance system (e.g. Time Target)
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills.
How to Apply?
Please submit your CV via the link. For more information, please contact Jacinta Coyne email@example.com