As an experienced Payroll Analyst , you will drive the assessment of the payroll information for the current workforce to assist the Systems Manager with an internal Software update.
The duties of this position will include but not be limited to the following:
- Assessment of the employee information
- Highlight key areas of review to determine tasks
- Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide recommendations
- Broad range of analytical projects across system upgrade
- Identify and implement process improvement opportunities
- Other tasks as required by the Payroll Systems team
Skills & Experience
With at least 5 years Payroll experience, you will have worked extensively in an Analytical function and be confident managing large groups of data and will be confident in leading analytical projects through your previous successes. High level Chris 21 experience is required due to the system upgrade and is essential to your success in this role.
Other Skills will include but not be limited to the following:
- Exceptional award interpretation with an ability to advise and consult on amendments
- Professional and positive work ethic
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to show confidence and perseverance when working autonomously
- Application of sound judgment to a complex and large task
- Chris 21 working recent knowledge
Sharp & Carter has been formally engaged by a market leading business to source a high-calibre and commercially savvy Payroll analyst for a long-term engagement. Our client is an iconic business with a well trusted name that you will instantly recognise. With a culture of high performance, they attribute their success to teamwork and a supportive environment.
How To Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Kate McGreavy on 0405077808 or email@example.com