Our client is a leading health and wellness organisation with a national footprint and household name. They have a high performing culture and offer generous salary packages coupled with low staff turnover. Based on St Kilda Road, they work in a fast paced environment and offer generous remuneration for their employees coupled with a supportive workplace.
This position will run for a minimum of eight weeks. The project will focus on undertaking reconciliations of Annual Leave, Sick leave and Long Service Leave. Reporting directly into the Payroll Manager, your duties will include:
- Undertake a variety of fixes related to leave
- Running reports out of payroll system
- Rectifying leave balances
- Leave reconciliations
- Provide system configuration
The successful applicant will have proven reconciliations experience in a similar Payroll Officer role as well as the following attributes:
- Immediate start required
- A strong understanding of how leave accrues in Chris21
- Excellent reconciliation skills
- Ability to hit the ground running
- Knowledge of a large Payroll system (SAP, Chris21, Preceda)
- Intermediate to advanced excel skills
- Excellent time management skills
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Giuliana Bisogni at email@example.com, quoting Ref No 862441ARC.