This role is responsible for working in partnership with Payroll stakeholders to develop and implement significant improvements to payroll processes.
Reporting into the Payroll Manager and working closely alongside HR, your main tasks will include:
- Providing advanced expertise in the implementation iChris
- Working in partnership with project stakeholders and BAU
- Analysis of business problems and development of solutions
- Implementation of proposed system and business solutions
- Assisting with Payroll management within the division for major
business and/ or system changes
- Undertake Division-wide responsibilities as required
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Demonstrated experience in payroll processing
- Chris21/iChris experience essential
- Proven ability to build strong working relationships with
- High level attention to detail
Our client is a market leader in the education sector. They have a high performing culture and offer generous salary packages coupled with low staff turnover.
How to Apply
To apply online please click on the appropriate link. To discuss the role further, please contact Giuliana at email@example.com quoting reference 1074304SWI.