An opportunity has become available for a Payroll & Accounts Officer to join an industry leader on an initial three month temporary assignment. The position will work in a supportive environment where you will apply your strong payroll and accounts skills. This role allows you to work in a fast-paced and thriving team while offering you a challenging yet rewarding opportunity. This organisation is located in Brisbane's CBD with strong WFH flexibility.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, your responsibilities will include, however are not limited to:
- Reconciliation of bank accounts across a multi-site business;
- Customer account management and maintenance;
- Manage the processing of the weekly payroll cycles of both salary and award employees;
- Complete month-end and year-end processes including reconciliations and reporting;
- Ad hoc transactional accounts receivable support as required for the function.
Skills & Experience
As the suitable candidate for this position, you will be passionate about learning and developing your skills across the finance function. You will thrive in a collaborative team environment and have a strong work ethic.
In addition, you will demonstrates:
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and ability to learn new systems and processes with ease;
- Flexible work approach to meet the varying demands of an ever-changing and fast-moving environment;
- Accurate data entry skills;
- Ability to follow a process-driven environment;
- Effective and adaptive communication skills.
How to Apply
Sharp & Carter often have a range of positions available that may not yet be advertised. If you feel this opportunity is interesting yet not quite right, then we recommend still putting in an application or sending your CV directly to the email address below. That way we can contact you to find out more about your career goals and aspirations, and we will ensure you stay updated and aware of exciting new vacancies in the market.
For more information about this opportunity, please call Liam Coleman for a confidential discussion on the details below.
Consultant - Accounting Support
0499 414 094