We are excited to be partnering with a well-known and thriving not-for-profit organisation in their search for an experienced and dedicated Payroll / Accounts professional. Based in the CBD, this opportunity offers exposure to the wider business, chances to progress and up-skill and the opportunity to make a difference to communities around WA.
This role is varied and will allow the successful candidate to utilise their Payroll and Accounts experience while working closely with the Company Accountant to manage Payroll and assist with accounts payable, receivable, and month end.
Duties will include, but not be limited to;
- Coordinating and processing fortnightly payroll for staff and directors, including timesheet collection and review.
- Calculation and processing of termination pays and back pays as necessary.
- Processing of travel, accommodation and meal allowances.
- Processing employee expense reimbursements.
- Supporting the wider finance team with transaction processing around AP & AR
- Support for various month end duties including reconciliations and journal posting
- 2+ years in an end-end Payroll environment
- Strong understanding of Australian Payroll laws & regulations
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication & problem solving ability
- Permanent opportunity in a well-established organisation
- Fantastic workplace culture & flexible work arrangements
- Develop your skillset through internal and external training
If you have full working rights in Australia, and are interested in applying for this role, please reach out to Michael McVeigh directly: firstname.lastname@example.org.