- Located in the heart of Melbourne CBD location with work from home flexibility
- Close to public transport cafes & coffee shops.
- Varied role focusing predominantly on Payroll & assisting with AP & AR tasks
Our client is a leading provider in their respective industry who are experience continued growth. With a range of key products this leading organisation is seeking a driven and motivated Payroll & Accounts Officer to join their supportive and inclusive team.
The successful candidate will predominantly be looking after payroll duties and assisting with accounts payable and receivable tasks, to ensure the accuracy and integrity of the financial functionality, whilst assisting the team with broader finance duties. This is a permanent role, whereby the business are happy to provide some working from home flexibility.
Directly reporting to the Finance Manager your daily tasks will include, but not be limited to:
- Assisting with Accounts Payable and receivable duties
- Timely and accurate processing of invoices weekly
- Developing & maintaining relationships with key suppliers
- Managing end-to-end Payroll duties
- Weekly payroll processing
- Bank reconciliations
- Assist with reporting duties
- Additional tasks to assist the broader finance team
The Ideal Candidate:
The successful applicant with have similar proven experience in Payroll & Accounts role and have the following:
- Honest, reliable and dedicated worker
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Ability to confidently work autonomously, as well as act as a team player to operate collaboratively
- High level customer services skills and ability to build positive working relationships
- Excellent time management skills
- Superior attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Down-to-earth, friendly team environment
- Work close to public transport, restaurants and coffee shops.
- Excellent work from home flexibilities
- Variety in your role whereby no two days are the same
- Attractive remuneration (circa $75,000 - $80,000 + super)
How to apply:
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Nicole Connolly at firstname.lastname@example.org