Our client is a global company that has been growing successfully and organically over the years and has a strong presence in the market. Our client is seeking a Payroll & HR officer to join the team. This is a permanent position and the company is located in Western Sydney (parking on-site).
You will be responsible for, but not limited to the following;
- HR Generalist tasks including onboarding, recruitment, contract formation and HR documentation.
- Support, coach and advise the management team with HR related matters.
- Processing end to end payroll.
- Payroll, PAYG and superannuation related processing.
- Month-end, quarter-end and year-end payroll reporting.
- Calculation of terminations; including redundancies, dismissals ect.
- Manage performance appraisals.
- Experience with processing payroll
- Experience within a HR position
- Hold excellent communication skills
- Have emotional maturity, while still being vibrant and outgoing in personality.
- Have the ability to make decisions, build trust and resolve issues effectively
- Is a team player
- Attractive salary
- Parking available
- Excellent culture/ supportive environment
- Flexible working arrangements.
Please click on the link and follow the prompts to apply. Alternatively and for a confidential discussion please contact Kellie-Ann Glassock on email@example.com