Our client is a global market leading professional services organisation. Due to the growth of the team, they're looking for a Payroll & HR Administrator to join their business based in the CBD.
Reporting directly into the Financial Controller, your duties will include the following:
- Assisting with Payroll processing for circa 100 staff using ADP
- PAYG, Payroll Tax, WorkCover and Superannuation payments
- Preparation of monthly payroll journals for posting into the General Ledger
- Ensuring accurate and timely process of payroll administration including compliance with statutory requirements
- Processing new starters, terminations and payroll adjustments
- Proving accurate information in response to employee queries
The successful applicant will have proven experience in a similar Payroll Officer/ HR Admin role. You will be willing to be a team player, have excellent time management skills and attention to detail.
What's on Offer
- Excellent salary
- City location
- Supportive leadership team
- Career development on offer