This business is seeking a dynamic and motivated Payroll Officer with Chris 21 experience to join their team. This role will provide back up to the current Kronos Specialist when required.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, your role will include but not be limited to:
- High volume, end to end payroll processing using Chris 21
- Setting up new starters and terminations
- Interpreting multiple awards
- Processing and calculating month-end payroll tax/PAYG and superannuation
- Payroll reporting as well as other ad hoc duties
- Understanding of the Kronos time and attendance system and provide assistance to the Kronos team as required
- Ensuring accurate processing of Australia and NZ pay runs monthly, fortnightly and contractors
- Complete superannuation and general ledger reconciliation including the preparation of associated journals and reports
- Arrange back pay and tax adjustments where required
- Previous experience in high volume Payroll is essential using Chris 21
- Effective time management & organisational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work effectively within a team environment
- Ability to provide high quality customer service to ensure the timely resolution of queries
Our client is a market-leading business. With a strong commitment to developing a positive culture within the business, this organisation has been able to expand over recent years to become an instantly recognisable business in its industry sector.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jess Blakemore at firstname.lastname@example.org.