Our client in one of the globe's market leaders in the retail industry. Due to business growth, the need has arisen for a Payroll Manager to support the team permanent basis. Working within a small team, this role will be suited for those that are able to hit the ground running and are looking for their next challenge.
Reporting directly into the GM of Finance, you will manage end-to-end processing the payroll for all head office staff.
- Payroll processing for approximately 140 staff on a weekly and monthly basis
- Ensuring accurate and timely process of payroll administration including compliance with statutory requirements
- Processing new starters, terminations and payroll adjustments
- Proving accurate information in response to employee queries
- Assisting with a future upgrade of system
- Administration duties as required
The successful applicant will have proven experience in a similar payroll position along with the following attributes:
- Retail experience - ideal although not mandatory
- Strong MS Excel skills - utilising V-Lookups, Pivot Tables
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as autonomously
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong attention to detail