About the role:
This role will be suited to someone who loves motivating and developing a team, but is also passionate about payroll. The role will be leading a team of seven for a multinational organisation in the CBD. You'll have the opportunity to use Ichris, and also manage payroll across an APAC region.
This role will see you looking after:
The successful candidate will have:
- Ensure payroll is processed in a timely and accurate manner
- Coordinate, direct and control payroll preparation, processing and distribution
- Provide leadership and mentoring to the payroll team
- Uphold high customer service standards and protocols across the business
- Develop strong internal and external relationships with key stakeholders
- Work collaboratively and as a team across departments
- Use your system experience to ensure staff are well trained and payroll systems are running at their best
- Identify process improvements and implement these changes using your strong system knowledge
- At least 3 years experience within a similar payroll management role
- Strong background using large ERP systems (Chris 21) preferable.
- Experience within a client driven environment
- Experience motivating, training and developing a team
- A hands on and proactive attitude to support the payroll function
- Exceptional communication and relationship building skills
This role offers a brilliant and supportive culture whilst also giving you the opportunity to make a real impact.
To apply please follow the attached link.