An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Payroll Officer to join a leading national company based in a North West Sydney location on a permanent basis. This business is a market leader in their industry and works in an organised payroll team. The role is suited to someone who is passionate about payroll, and looking to grow their career in a high volume environment.
- Process time sheets and payments for both contractors and permanent staff.
- Process staff movements including new starters, departures and other movements.
- Process bonuses and salary sacrifice requests, and checking to ensure payments have been made accurately
- Process superannuation and tax
- Approve all leave types (applying firms’ policies and processes)
- Complete payroll tax and single touch payroll reporting
- Answer staff payroll queries
- Resolve any payroll discrepancies
- Assist finance team with ad hoc reporting
- Previous experience in a full-function payroll position
- Exceptional communication skills and experience handling a high volume of payroll enquiries
- Experience handling contractors and sub-contractors
- Experience with Micropay Meridian
- Generous package
- Industry-leading company
- Supportive team culture
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Kellie-Ann Glassock firstname.lastname@example.org.