Conveniently located within the Eastern suburbs of Melbourne, our client is an industry leading organisation who take pride in their services and have been successful in maintaining a strong reputation in the market. Covering an array of customers, our client is proud to be Australian owned and have a need for a highly experienced part-time Payroll Officer to join their team.
As the Payroll Officer (part-time), you will be reporting into the PPC Support Manager and your key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Maintaining and updating employee records in an accurate manner
- Processing weekly and fortnightly pay cycles for 300+ employees
- Managing stakeholder queries via phone and e-mail
- EBA and Award interpretation
- Assist with month end reporting
- General administration related to payroll services
- Set up new employees and terminations
- Improve efficiencies and provide recommendations to the PPC Support Manager
- Other ad hoc duties
To be considered successful for this position you must have a minimum 3 years’ experience within a similar position. A focus on customer service and strong communication skills is imperative. Experience with Chris21 will be considered favorably.
- Attractive salary
- 7/8 days a fortnight
- Close knit team culture
- Car parking on site
How to Apply:
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Sam Bearham-Jones on email@example.com.