- $70,000 - $75,000 + superannuation | Permanent role
- Based on St. Kilda Road with flexible working arrangements
- Supportive and friendly working environment
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced payroll professional to take a step into a supportive environment and be apart of a large payroll group. Our client is a multi-national organisation who boast an impressive working culture and supportive environment. They are seeking a payroll officer to join their expanding team on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Payroll Team Leader, your role will include but not be limited to:
- Fortnightly and weekly payroll processing as part of a large payroll team
- Reconciliation of payroll tax, work cover and superannuation monthly balance sheet rec and annual reconciliation
- Administrative duties: filling, set up new employee folder, hand out starter pack, collect police check and reimburse police check expense
- Previous experience in payroll using Chris 21/ iChris
- Effective time management & organisational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work effectively within a team environment
Our client is a true market leading business who are going from strength to strength and are now renowned as one of Australia's most successful businesses. They are located on St. Kilda Road, but do allow a highly flexible working from home arrangement.
What's on Offer
- Excellent remuneration
- Supportive leadership team
- Employment with one of Australia's best companies
To discuss the role further, please contact Melanie Woodward at firstname.lastname@example.org.