For over 30 years my client have been a specialist in their field, well known and servicing a range of clients across Australia. They are values driven and nurture their culture which in tern has led to high performance. Currently they are looking for an experienced Payroll Officer to join their team permanently, where you will be responsible for the internal payroll of 200 people.
They would also like a candidate who has the experience to bring new ideas to the table, and who can improve processes over time as the company continues to grow.
This is an opportunity to take charge within a well regarded company located in the South Eastern suburbs (Rowville to be precise!).
Reporting into the Financial Controller, my client are seeking a capable Payroll Officer who will be responsible for, but not limited to the following;
- Timely and accurate processing of end-to-end payroll including agreed salary packaging, leave management and superannuation contributions on a fortnightly basis for approximately 200 employees.
- Lead and assist Project/Contract Managers to monitor and manage the company operational expenditure.
- Liaising closely with the People, Safety and Culture team regarding new employees, changes to existing employees employment conditions and termination details are captured in a timely manner to enable the processing of accurate payroll;
- Liaising closely with the operations team to ensure that all time sheets are entered electronically via e-timesheets and transferred into Sage300 Payroll in a timely manner to enable the processing of accurate payroll;
- Export timesheets for all staff to the company internal ERP system.
- Timely processing of PAYG, lodgement of Payroll tax and Annual Payroll reconciliation
- Be the point of contact for all employees regarding payroll queries;
- Run additional pay-runs as required for any adjustments, back pays, corrections etc;
- Interpret and apply required award conditions.
- Prepare superannuation statements with monthly reconciliations to match the deductions with payments fund wise;
- Generate reports required by Financial and Management Accountant for posting to General Ledger;
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of systems and processes ensuring services meet professional and industry standards;
- Liaise with external system service providers and other statutory authorities.
- Work for a well regarded employer who put their people first!
- Values driven company.
- Small and close working team environment.
- Growing company, which will allow for continued growth of your role should you wish.
- Bring your ideas to the table in taking full charge of the payroll function.
- Attractive salary offered.
- Full time permanent, secure position.
- Conveniently located in Rowville, with some flexibility offered.
If you are interested and feel this opportunity suits your skillset and what you're after please follow the link and apply accordingly. Alternatively and for a confidential discussion please contact Candace Page via email Cpage@sharpandcarter.com.au