Our client is looking for a switched-on Payroll Officer to join their team on a permanent full-time basis. Based in Inner Melbourne, they offer a fantastic culture with flexible working arrangements with an attractive salary, based on experience.
Reporting directly into the Payroll Manager, and working as part of a team you will take ownership over a large payroll as well as the following duties:
End to end payroll processing which includes but is not limited to the following
- Pay adjustments, leave forms
- Payroll tax
The successful applicant will have proven experience in a similar Payroll Officer role as well as the following attributes:
- End to end, high volume payroll experience
- Experience with Chris 21 is highly desirable, but not required
- Strong attention to detail
- Intermediate to advanced excel skills
- Excellent time management skills
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Celena Sonntag at firstname.lastname@example.org, siting Ref No. PR2710CMS.