This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced payroll professional to work within a reputable global company and be part of a high volume, supportive environment. This is an ongoing temporary position requiring an immediate start.
Reporting into the Payroll Manager, the main responsibilities include:
- End to End Payroll processing
- Averaging rostering using a time attendance system
- Processing new starters, terminations and payroll adjustments
- Providing accurate information in response to employee queries
- Assisting the payroll manager when required
- Have experience in a high volume environment
- Averaging rostering experience
- Experience with a large ERP system
- Excellent communications skills
Our client is a large, well-known organisation who require a full function payroll officer to join their supportive team in their Western Sydney office. Working within this positive workplace, this role will be suited to someone who has a passion for payroll with excellent communication skills.
The team and company prides itself on the values of compassion, quality, and fun.