An open opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Payroll Officer to join a high performing team. This role has great development opportunities and is aimed at someone who is wanting to continue their career in a dynamic role.
- Manual data entry of payroll data (employee details, contracts, timesheets)
- Assist with payroll processing
- Helping with the Time and attendance processing
- Answering payroll queries via phone and email
- Around 1-2 years minimum experience in Payroll, however accounting professionals who are looking to gain exposure to payroll are also welcome
- Strong Excel and numeracy skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic and has a passion for learning
- Eager to work for a large company and grow their career
- Supportive work environment
- Close to public transport and street parking also available
- Generous Package
- Fantastic career development opportunity
The team and company prides itself on accuracy and a great team culture.
Please apply directly to the advertisement using the link provided.