- Located in Melbourne's CBD
- Attractive salary paying $75,000 - $80,000 + super
- Get the job security you have been looking for with this permanent opportunity.
About the company
Our client is a highly successful national organisation that has shown rapid growth with plans for greater expansion. This firm is currently looking for an experienced Payroll Officer to permanently join their high performing and supportive team. With excellent staff benefits, a fun and dynamic environment, this role will be an exciting opportunity for those looking for their next challenge.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Previous experience with ADP Payforce is essential.
- Processing the payroll
- Assisting with payroll queries
- Assisting with lodgement of superannuation and tax
- Entering new employee details
- Continuously update employee database
- Maintaining a high level of customer service when responding to queries
Skills and Experience
The successful applicant will also have the following attributes:
- Previous experience in a Payroll environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A passionate and positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Strong team player and ability to work collaboratively, as well as autonomously
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Sound analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Permanent role with fantastic employee benefits
- Join a rapidly growing market leading organisation.
- Excellent work from home benefits
- Located close to home in Melbourne's CBD
- Collaborative and enjoyable team environment
- Attractive salary $75,000 – $80,0000 + Super
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Ryan McNaughton at email@example.com.