This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced payroll professional to take a step into a supportive work environment and be a part of a large payroll group. This is an end-to-end payroll position that is suited to someone who has a passion for payroll and has experience using Chris21. It is originally a fixed-term contract position but there is high potential for permanency.
Reporting into the Payroll Manager, the main responsibilities include:
- End to end payroll processing.
- Processing new starters, terminations and payroll adjustments.
- Assisting with end of pay deduction payments i.e. Novated Leasing & Child Support.
- Providing accurate information in response to employee queries.
- Assisting the payroll manager when required.
- Experience with end-to-end payroll processing.
- Some experience using Chris 21/ichris.
- Previous high volume payroll data entry experience.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Be able to work in a team environment.
Our client is an established national organisation that requires a full function payroll officer to join their team. The team and company prides itself on the values of compassion, quality, and fun. They create a deep engagement between their employees through their supportive and positive team work environment.