|Job title :||Payroll Officer|
|Job type :||Contract or Temp|
|Job reference :||1037041|
Our client is seeking a Payroll Officer to join their Payroll department in this newly created, full time permanent position.
While working closely and reporting into a supportive Payroll Manager, you will work in a high performing Payroll team to drive performance and improve processes. You may also be involved in project work as there is a lot of change and growth that my client are experiencing!
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, you will be responsible for, but not limited to the following;
- Ensure data entry is processed accurately
- Ensure all forms of employee records are verified and approved by managers.
- Ensure accurate payments are made to all employees.
- Provide excellent customer service for all payroll enquiries, ensuring prompt service/resolution with employee issues/concerns.
- Provide accurate and prompt administration service to ensure smooth running of the payroll deliverables
- Maintenance of payroll files and records, including regular filing and correspondences and forms.
- Understanding, interpreting and applying the relevant awards for the business.
- Keeping up to date with knowledge of legislation that affects the business and applying as required.
The Successful Candidate
- Full function Payroll - Minimum 3 years experience
- Excellent communication skills and customer service
- High level of organization, accuracy and efficiency
- High degree of initiative and enthusiasm
- Proven ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a team
- Prioritize tasks efficiently and manage time effectively
- Maintain strict confidentiality
- Work with minimal supervision
- Work under pressure and manage deadlines
- Skills in practical application of computerized payroll systems
How to Apply
To apply please click on the link and follow the prompts. Alternatively, if you've dealt with a Sharp & Carter consultant within the last 12 months, please get in touch with Candace Page directly via email Cpage@sharpandcarter.com.au